Our client is seeking a Private Wealth Client Director to act as Client Director on Private Wealth client cases, providing fiduciary services in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations pertaining to the Group’s Guernsey regulatory licences.
- Ensure business goals and local strategy are aligned, understood and communicated effectively internally and externally.
- Contribute to the strategic success of the business by ensuring that financial targets are met
- Identify and develop growth opportunities through new business and the extension of the existing client base to include opportunities to refer business throughout the group
- Provide a high level of technical expertise/knowledge on complex cases
- Take the lead on all contentious client relationships and matters, resolving fee disputes and client concerns
- As directors of client entities and Guernsey corporate trustee/director entities, to make informed and independent decisions on client transactions backed by supporting information and relevant legal and/or tax advice
The desirable candidate will have a minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience in regulated finance or professional services, with the last 5 years gained in a senior team leading role.
Must be able to demonstrate sound leadership skills management experience, have a solid understanding of the business and markets applicable to the business and hold a professional qualification such as ACCA, ICSA, STEP.