A large international corporation is in search of a Private Equity Administrator who will report to the team leader, whilst assisting in all aspects of the administration for a highly accomplished global private equity firm.
Client Reporting Duties:
- Critical background knowledge of entities worked on
- Dealing with investor queries in an efficient and timely manner
Purchase and Sale Investments
- Implements approval process effectively
- Review of documentation/record maintenance
- Implementation of payment/receipt of funds procedure
- Correctly records receipt of documents of title and able to reconcile on a timely basis (safe custody)
- Understands purpose of holding companies
- Preparation of asset reconciliations
- Understands basic book keeping
- Understands cash management procedures for specific entities
- Able to reconcile bank accounts and prepare cash reports on a monthly basis
Other areas covered:
- Company Secretarial Knowledge
- Transfer of Shares or Limited Partnership Interests
- Compliance and Regulation
Their ideal candidate will be qualified to 'A' Level or equivalent and have exposure to working in an office environment; Have knowledge of regulatory issues, book-keeping and Guernsey Company Law would be beneficial but not essential, and experience in Funds/Private Equity is desirable but not essential.
Good PC skills required.