A local agency is looking to recruit an experienced PR Director/Senior Account Director, to help grow the agency and to be focused on the ‘business as usual’ client services functions of the agency as well as assisting the business development activity.
There are four main elements of the role:
1. Client services
- Helping to devise and implement strategic PR and reputation management campaigns.
- Campaign research and planning, development of creative ideas
- Developing social media strategies
- Content creation and content strategy
2. Account management
- Oversight of and responsibility for client campaign cost and time management.
- Develop timelines and keep activity on track across multiple clients and campaigns
- Develop and control budgets including fee time across the team
3. People Management
- Influencing others to achieve their goals and those of the agency and their clients
- Developing solutions to resourcing and people challenges
- Sharing knowledge and skills
4. Business Development
- Networking and building relationships
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of local government, business, and Guernsey’s place in the wider world
- Researching, writing, costing, and presenting new business proposals alongside the team
The successful applicant to have at least 10 years PR experience, be a member of the CIPR and maintain their CPD / have a CIPR qualification.