A local agency is looking to recruit an experienced PR Account Manager, to support Account Directors and senior staff, carry out campaign work whilst also overseeing and managing junior staff.
- Manage a portfolio of clients’ PR accounts under an Account Director(s) which may include consumer, third-sector or corporate organisations
- Manage and mentor at least one Account Executive and their day-to-day work
- Provide strategic PR counsel to clients and respond to their day-to-day enquiries regarding their press campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions
- Attend client meetings, manage meeting agendas and follow up
- Implement PR campaigns that include media relations, social media, events, stakeholder management, CSR, sponsorship and reputation management tactics
- Film and edit video content to support campaigns
- Contribute to new business pitches, write pitch documents and develop relationships with potential clients
- Develop creative ideas and contribute to brainstorms
- Research, plan and implement PR campaigns from concept through to final reporting
The successful applicant will have at least five years of PR experience, either working in an agency or within an in-house PR team, and have a PR or media related qualification. UK agency experience is highly desirable. They will be passionate about the PR profession and will be keen to develop their career in the agency.