A global wealth management business is seeking an individual with 5+ years’ experience in a customer servicing, operational environment or previous reconciliation role within the financial services sector to join their team as a Policy Servicing & Reconciliation Specialist.
- Management of both Bank and Credit Card collection processes, to ensure the efficient and accurate allocation of all inbound premiums ensuring the related transactions are reconciled from each source in the relevant currency
- Investigate unidentified amounts promptly and to conclusion, utilising tools and services available whilst adhering to defined controls
- Process refunds of any unidentified premiums within agreed service standards
- Process Policy Servicing transaction requests adhering to processing controls imposed and by communicated deadlines
- Support relationships with the internal and external providers of services directly related to bank collections, ensuring a good quality is maintained
- Actively participate in system developments that will enhance the level of service offered to clients and to actively pursue improvements to existing methods for payment collection and allocation
- Static data updates as determined
The desirable candidate will have good experience with Reconciliation tools, Excel, Word and Outlook, be a team player, have previous AML/CDD experience and have excellent communications skills.