A leading international wealth management group is looking for someone to become a key member of the team responsible for the day-to-day processing of policyholder transactions within agreed service standards. The role holder must be capable of making sound and objective judgements when dealing with policyholder transactions.
- Responsible for ensuring that processing of client transactional instructions is completed within service level agreements.
- Responsible for reconciliation and timely clear-down of relevant control accounts (e.g. policy suspense).
- Responsible for adherence to legal, audit and AML requirements in the context of the role.
- Responsible for delivery of other projects or initiatives as directed by line management, as well as provision of relevant management information.
- Support Operational changes and initiatives to maximise client outcome and retention
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A proactive and efficient individual is required, with strong attention to detail.
- Financial Services experience.
- Familiar with Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills.