Our client is seeking a Personal Assistant to join their team ASAP and work until January 2020, to provide a comprehensive secretarial service supporting the Managers and team.
- Coordinate and minute weekly Team Meetings as well as undertaking actions from the meeting, which include, amongst other duties, booking new assessments and sending out appointments
- Assist the managers and teams by organizing their daily working schedules
- Book meeting rooms for team.
- Create, amend or update letters
- Telephone contact with clients and relatives dealing with them in a confidential and professional manner.
- Establish and maintain of the client database.
- Keep accurate records of all departmental activity, for example, statistical information, reports and other information.
- Act as the first point of contact and liaison for the managers and teams.
The desirable candidate will have strong organisational and communication skills, excellent audio typing skills, hold a minimum RSA 11/11 typing qualification, be able to cope under pressure and have good IT skills.
Minute taking is not essential.