A well-established pension provider is in search of a new Pensions Support Administrator to involve themselves with all aspects of pension administration within the office.
This role reports to the Manager of the Pensions team, responsibilities will include assisting the team with the day to day administration of retirement products and private client administration.
- Various administration tasks relating to retirement products, trusts (discretionary, remuneration, pension, reserved powers), companies, PCC cells, QNUPS and International Pension Plans etc
- Assist with responses to member/client/intermediary queries and administrative requests within an acceptable timeframe as per the Company policies and procedures
- Follow a range of activities and checklists to ensure accurate and timely administration of tasks
- Assist with the preparation, collation and dispatching of documentation which may include, but not limited to, member benefit requests, transfer out request and investment reviews
- Maintain and update in-house systems
The desirable candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
- Minimum 3 GCSE qualifications (grade C or above or equivalent) which include Maths and English
- Proficient understanding of Compliance and Client Due Diligence requirements
- Proficient understanding of AML Regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good written and verbal communications
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise