Our client is seeking a Pensions Administrator, to assist the Pensions Team with the day to day administration of pension schemes.
Duties will include:
- Client event maintenance, including direct contact with clients by telephone, email or letter
- Liaising with investment houses and UK pension schemes
- Preparing withdrawal requests and benefit payments
- Updating databases
- Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation
- Managing client instructions and liaising with compliance
- Dealing with administrative tasks relating to pension structures
- Compliant with Anti Money Laundering and other Regulatory obligations including collation and upkeep of Client Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
- GCSE qualification (grade C or above) or equivalent in English and Maths, or equivalent relevant experience
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Desire to continuously learn and improve skills
- Accustomed to working as part of a team