Our client is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their team for a 3 month period, to provide payroll and HR administrative support to offshore and onshore international workers.
- Input monthly payroll instructions to the payroll system for offshore/onshore employees manually or via spreadsheet interface documents.
- Manage and input onshore variable pension amounts each month
- Update staff tax codes
- Prepare payroll reports for checking before processing.
- Transfer salaries to the the bank system for payment.
- Prepare reports from the payroll system as required e.g. pension payment reports
- Ensure that other letters relating to employment are sent to employees as required eg. Salary increases, promotions, transfers, confirmation to salary, acceptance of resignation etc
- Monitor the return of signed documents.
- Advising/responding to any queries that employees may have relating to their employment conditions or salary payments.
Personal Criteria: (Qualifications, skills and knowledge)
- Good organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Act with an inquisative mind in relation to information received
- Good IT skills – able to use Word (basic level), Excel (Intermediate level), and preferable knowledge of databases
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective team worker
- Maths and English GCSE at level B, or equivilant