Our client is looking for a Paralegal with a strong academic background to be part of their ambitious International Trusts & Private Client department in Guernsey.
In this role, the role holder will actively support the day-to-day running of the practice area, under the supervision of their experienced and team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Under the supervision and support of our Partners and fee-earners, you will:
- Review and prepare documents to support senior fee earners
- Conduct relevant client verification processes
- Undertake various legal research tasks
- Act as the point of contact for clients and intermediaries
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required:
- A law degree (or equivalent)
- Demonstrate technical skill and commercial awareness in delivering legal services to meet client demands
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and business integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills