Our client is seeking a PA to provide secretarial and administrative support to the CEO and other members of the team to include:-
- Responsibility for managing all staff business travel to include booking flights, accommodation and transportation as required.
- Reconciliation of all other invoices relating to events, gift ordering and any other debit card costs.
- Assisting in the arrangement of internal and external events from inception to completion.
- Ordering of all client gifts, to include research and making suggestions as required.
- Diary management, for the CEO, COO & CRO, as well as forums & committees and larger meetings.
- Minute taking for the various forums and committees.
- Coordination of Staff Quarterly meetings to include preparation of the presentation and working with the various presenters for each meeting to ensure timely delivery.
- Production of documents and PowerPoint presentations for all teams as requested.
Applicants must have relevant secretarial/administrative qualification, have a minimum 5 years’ experience, have strong attention to detail and organisational skills.