Our client is looking for an experienced PA with ideally a legal secretarial background, experience of working within a regulated business and an appreciation for strong corporate governance.
The role will include acting as the Personal Assistant to the Managing Director and providing secretarial assistance to the wider team to include:
- Typing, amending, engrossing, dispatching and filing documents;
- Filing, scanning, printing, copying and general record maintenance including managing the Company’s archiving and secure storage arrangements
- New file creation, overseeing the filing function and archiving
- Inputting the Employee’s own time keeping records and those of the Directors as necessary
- Diary management
- Making travel arrangements
- Preparing board packs minutes and file notes
- Organising conference calls
- Attending and taking minutes at meetings
- Invoicing and debtor management
- Assisting with keeping due diligence packs current and distributing the same as necessary
The right candidate will be a confident, motivated individual, have initiative, exceptional organizational skills and an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Our client is offering a great benefits package and parking.