A non-finance company has an opening for a PA Contractor to work for 6 months, to provide comprehensive secretarial service supporting the managers and team of the department.
Principal duties will include:
- To coordinate and minute weekly team meetings as well as undertaking actions from the meeting which includes, amongst other duties, booking new assessments and sending out appointments
- Assisting managers and team by organising their daily working schedules with reminders regarding commitments
- Create, amend or update letters
- telephone contact with customers, dealing with them in a confidential manner
- To provide cross-cover in the absence of colleagues
- To be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the client database
- To ensure effective systems are established and monitored, including efficient filing/retrieval of information, and keep accurate records of all department activity.
- Ad hoc duties as required
A minimum RSA II/III typing is required for this role, as well as experience in the use of Windows 2010 and associated applications i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (though training will be given).
Audio typing skills required together with strong organisational skills, and the ability to embrace, support and initiate changes within the service to improve customer care and satisfaction