A fund management company is looking to recruit an Officer, to provide support to the administration team in all tasks delegated.
- Assist with the quarterly fee collections.
- Assist with the monitoring and control all incoming communication to ensure that it is directed to an appropriately skilled member of the team.
- Monitor the training requirements of team members and put forward training recommendations initially to the Managers and then once agreed to Human Resources to arrange suitable training courses.
- Assist with the monitoring and sign-off on processes carried out in accordance with the procedures and checklists.
- Ensure all work carried out by the team complies with the Fund’s documentation, the company’s policies and procedures and any regulatory requirements
The desirable candidate will have the following:
- Previous supervisory experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative area.
- Obtained a qualification relevant to the Company Secretarial / administration of Private Equity Funds as well as Trusts and Companies.
- Hold a ICSA Diploma in Offshore Finance Administration, Certificate in International Financial Administration
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Hands on approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both individually and as part of a team