A private bank is seeking an Officer, Custodian Trustee, to assist in the supervision and management of the Bank’s activities as the Custodian Trustee for Guernsey Regulated Fund business, through the supervision and support of team reportees, ensuring adequate training is provided and personal objectives can be met.
- Ensure that the Custodian Monitoring programme, including regular valuation-based reviews and on-site visit reviews, are delivered in a timely and accurate manner. To report findings to enable the line manager to complete the monthly risk review meetings with Senior Management.
- ensure that the custodian monitoring system is maintained and accurate at all times; performing any tests as required for new releases, evidencing any changes, and ensuring relevant authorisation is given for uploading of new versions/updates.
- Actively assist in the preparation of the monthly financials along with the custody fee program; ensuring the recording, invoicing, monitoring and collection is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complete annual reviews of Scheme Particulars and Financial Statements when required; corresponding with Administrators until finalisation.
- Oversee the planning and carrying out of the on-site visit program to Designated Managers and Principal Managers of their regulated fund business, taking part where required.
- Good knowledge and experience of the rules and GFSC guidance notes applicable to the Collective Investment Scheme business in Guernsey, with application of the same, and keep informed of any changes/proposed changes to such rules.
- Supervisory and team leadership skills.
- Excellent business communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective personal organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.