An innovative and professional Guernsey based trust and corporate service provider is looking to recruit an Office Administrator, to take responsibility for the general administrative office duties.
Reporting to the Senior Administrator, the role, which should be carried in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, includes:
- Responsibility for stock control and resupplying of supplies and office stationery.
- Collecting and sending of daily post, couriers and similar items.
- Answering telephones and filtering and redirecting calls appropriately.
- Setting up and organising client meetings and arranging lunches and taxis as and when required.
- Taking responsibility for all communal area’s including the bathrooms and kitchen.
- Ensuring photo-copiers are stocked and maintained.
- Assisting Filing Clerk during busy periods with scanning and filing duties.
- Liaising with suppliers and distributors.
- Undertaking secretarial duties as and when required including typing and maintenance of all in-house policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the Registered Office Board at all times.
- Offering support to line managers and directors as required.
Applicants need to be personable and flexible with good secretarial skills, strong attention to detail, be self-motivated and eager to help, and experience in a busy, high-pressured environment would be beneficial.