A large commercial company is looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their team to be responsible for managing the smooth day to day operations of our busy office and provide efficient administrative support to the Directors and the Group’s Head Office staff and departments.
- Making necessary arrangements for meetings, including room bookings, refreshments and lunch equipment and preparation of any required documentation
- Ad-hoc administration support to the Managing Director and Finance Director
- Meeting and greeting visitors as and when required
- Answering the reception telephone and fielding calls appropriately
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and re-directing to the correct departments
- Organise and booking travel and accommodation
- Ordering and maintaining stationery, furniture and office equipment supplies
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organisational skills, good attention to detail and a good level of numeracy.