A fund administration company is looking to recruit a Personal Assistant/Office Manager to provide administrative support to the Directors.
- Answering the phone – transferring calls/taking messages as required and monitoring answer phone
- Booking rooms and conference facilities and preparing meeting rooms as needed
- Ordering and maintaining kitchen supplies
- Office/facilities arrangements – liaising with relevant contractors
- Collating payroll information, checking and preparing payments
- Absence records and reporting
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and courier deliveries as required
- Arrange messenger deliveries and collections as required
- Administration of Death in Service, Income Protection and Healthcare Schemes
- Staff travel and entertainment arrangements.
- Arranges all Directors Board meetings for the year; including booking of: taxis, hotels, dinners, flights, lunches.
- Producing, collating, binding and circulating Directors Board pack for approval and distribution.
- Manages and updates the Directors’ diaries.
- Maintaining Directors inboxes when out of office and ensuring desk is tidy and in piles to return to.
- Typing dictation and minutes.
Applicants must have previous office administration/other relevant experience, have strong PA/Secretarial skills and have excellent time management and organisational skills.