Our client is looking for an extremely organised individual, who relishes the challenge of a busy role, to join their team as a New Business Officer.
- Deal with the flow of enquiries for fiduciary, corporate, fund and employment and payroll services
- Assess due diligence requirements for on boarding new client relationships.
- Complete on-boarding forms and presentation of complete new business file for sign off
- Ensure the smooth transfer of new business to company secretarial/administrative staff.
- Assist with the production of reports from time to time for the benefit of the various Boards.
- Assist with maintenance of operational and strategic business systems and spread sheets as required, on an on-going basis
- Draft proposal packs, including fee quotes
This position requires someone who has a positive and professional style of communication both verbally and written, have good IT literacy skills and have previous company secretarial and/or compliance experience.