An independent trust company providing bespoke fiduciary services to its international client base is looking to recruit a temporary MLCO and Compliance Officer to join their team from October until June 2022.
- Provide an advisory role to members of staff and the board in relation to AML/CFT matters
- Review CMP tests results and report findings to the board.
- Provide support to the compliance administrator and compliance junior.
- Signoff new and updated CDD documentation
- Signing off various checklists and forms
- Update and maintain compliance registers including providing comment and sign off on breaches, errors, and complaints forms.
- Sign off on new business, attend and contribute to new business committee meetings for high-risk client on-boarding.
- Act as a member of the Operations Committee
- Act as a point of liaison with with the GFSC
The desirable candidate will have a minimum of 4 – 5 years in a similar role, previous experience in the fiduciary sector and have the confidence to present to the Board and other Senior Management.
They must also have strong written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.