A locally owned and managed commercial business is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager, to work alongside the Marketing Director.
The Marketing Manager will be integral to the defining, delivering and implementation of a Social, Affiliate and promotional strategy. With line management responsibility the role holder will also be responsible for the professional development of their direct reports.
- Collaborates with the Marketing Director to plan, implement and continually evaluate and improve the promotional and transactional email, affiliate & social strategies in line with organisational targets.
- Builds strong relationships with the purchasing/brand team to launch new campaigns for product ranges and/or brands in line with the brand approved marketing plans.
- Supports the Marketing Director to develop and implement an RFM promotions strategy.
- Manages the briefing, design, optimisation and approval process for all customer emails, social posts, website content & affiliate communications.
- Responsible for overseeing the Marketing Team ensuring emails are produced to the required standard and are robustly tested prior to dispatch.
- Oversees the social content and advertising to ensure it reflects the company’s tone of voice.
- Responsible for overseeing the management of the Affiliate programmes, ensuring that the network receive promotions in line with the promotional strategy.
The desirable candidate will have exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to manipulate data with accuracy and focus in order to investigate and take appropriate action as required, strong communication skills and have proven management experience with the ability to work on several different projects simultaneously whilst identifying and delegating tasks to the marketing team as required.