A well-known fund administration business is looking to recruit a Manager to join their team.
The role holder will be responsible in creating and maintaining a high performing team, they will be expected to build and sustain excellent client relationships and help achieve their mission of delivering excellent client service.
- Client service tasks are planned and executed accurately and on time.
- Ensure that errors are captured and reviewed for improvement opportunity.
- Work with CFO to review the time recording and billing performance of the team.
- Proactively manage the resource plan as needed
- Ensure that sufficient resource is available to meet service delivery expectations.
- Review, recommend and implement agreed changes to business procedures seeking to confirm best practice across all Manager Groups.
- Establish and maintain professional day to day relationships with key clients
- Maintain fluent revenue recording, invoicing and collection processes
- Maintenance of individual client revenue forecasting models
Applicants will have at least 5 years working within a financial institution, preferably within P.E, be a team player, have strong IT skills, have general knowledge of banking/administration systems and have a confident manner and the ability to use appropriate styles of communication with clients.