A proactive Fund company is looking to recruit a Manager to join their Administration Team, to provide support to the Director on an ongoing basis to ensure the efficiency of the Company is maintained. The role holder will be proactive in the management of staff to ensure that they uphold the policies and procedures of the Company as a whole.
- Undertake ‘A’ Signatory responsibilities for the Company and provide cover to other sections when required.
- Act as the first point of escalation for clients to resolve any daily business issues.
- Oversight of team workloads to ensure all client deliverables are met on a timely basis.
- Attend regular client service calls to support team members.
- Attend client board meetings where required to support team members and represent the Administrator.
- Assist with new business proposals, reviews of client contractual arrangements and new business on-boarding activity
- Assist with the development and training of staff.
- Take responsibility for a team of people and supervise, monitor and provide ongoing feedback to individual staff within the team.
- Provide assistance with the interview process of new recruits.
The desirable candidate will have previous management experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative department, hold a qualification relevant to the administration of Private Equity Funds as well as Trust and Company administration, strong numeracy skills, good communication skills both oral and written and have highly developed organisational skills.