A financial services company is looking to recruit a Legal Director to join their Trust and Corporate Services department, to direct and develop the internal Legal Services function in Guernsey.
The role holder will provide the following legal services, namely: formulating, submitting, agreeing and coordinating implementation of the legal policy and maintaining an emphasis on Guernsey`s trust, corporate and estate succession laws, including:
- Providing documentation drafting and other quasi-legal administrative support relating to Guernsey clients on a fee-earning basis
- Providing advice on corporate law to Guernsey`s Co sec function
- Seeking advice from external specialists, when deemed necessary or desirable
- Providing advice and information to the Executive Management Board and fellow members of the Management Team of relevant developments in the legal field
- Maintaining appropriate legal materials resource facilities
- Providing ad hoc Legal Landscape Awareness Training
Register today for more details.