Are you a qualified lawyer (solicitor or barrister, qualified in a common law jurisdiction) with a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience?
Our client is looking to recruit a Lawyer, to join their Dispute Resolution department, to advise and represent clients in connection with a wide range of commercial disputes.
- Support and participate in the successful growth of the firm's Dispute Resolution Team.
- Advise and represent clients in connection with a wide range of disputes, particularly in the corporate, banking/funds, trusts, insolvency and public law sectors.
- Draft simple and complex documents with accuracy and appropriate content.
- Guide clients on strategy relating to the particular matter they are advising on, meeting client needs or reacting quickly to changing requirements.
- Prepare case analyses and supporting documentation with cost estimates.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, to help retain and attract more clients and work into the business.
- Take a proactive role in developing relationships with key clients.
- Demonstrate effective supervision and guidance to trainees/paralegals to develop the skills of the team.