Do you have secretarial skills and enjoy working with emerging technologies? A growing law firm is seeking a Knowledge Management Administrator to join their team.
- Building, updating and maintaining new templates for a MS Word based management system
- Becoming an in-house document expert
- Restyling documents providing MS Word support and responding to restyling queries
- Publishing and maintaining pages on the company's intranet system
- Reviewing latest legislation, judgements, consultations, industry news and competitor news for the jurisdictions that the company operates in, ensuring the information is entered into the system
- Administrating for the Knowledge Management Team
- Processing invoices and ensuring the Knowledge Management Team keeps to budget
Ideally, you need advanced MS Word skills and a clear aptitude for working with new technologies, along with excellent administrative or secretarial skills. If this sounds interesting, get in touch to register today!