A local insurance business is seeking a Junior Systems Administrator to join their team, to ensure day-to-day IT operations run smoothly and assist staff with system related issues.
The role holder will create and maintain IT systems and upgrade systems when required to meet company policies.
The desirable candidate will have the following:
- The ability to diagnose system issues and suggest resolutions in simple step by step terms
- The ability to adopt an agile project methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with enquiries at all levels.
- Have a confident and effective telephone manner.
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
- Knowledge of digital design practices and/or experience with digital design.