Our client is seeking a well-organised and driven individual to provide additional support within the existing IT Team.
The individual will provide first and second line support to all staff, their computer equipment, and peripherals, build and commission new computers and peripherals as needed, provide project support individually and within a team as required and provide additional support for servers and server systems.
Applicants will have the following skills, competencies and experience;
- Previous Helpdesk experience is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to maintain accurate records, documenting procedures and keeping them up to date etc.
- Good working knowledge of PC and laptop hardware set-up and configuration.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems primarily on Windows 10.
- Working knowledge of using and troubleshooting MS Office 365 products / Azure 365 – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of basic printer maintenance.
- Understanding of Anti-Virus applications and basic Cyber Security.
- Experience of LAN and WAN concepts.
- Experience with IP based phone systems would be preferable.
- Knowledge of mobile devices would be desirable, e.g. iPhone, iPad and Android mobile phones.