An e-gaming business is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join their design team.
The successful candidate will be included in the entire process from concept to final product according to specifications, creating graphics and other assets, and reporting to the senior design team.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Work with copywriters and designers to produce the final product.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Key requirements for this role are:
- A strong portfolio, including illustrations, web design and other graphics (your portfolio should also show evidence of working within a brief, along with strong Graphic Design fundamentals)
- A keen interest in web design and knowledge of web Design principles
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically, both within a team and individually, and meet deadlines
- Graphic design experience, whether freelance or in a previous role is desirable but not essential