The Junior developer is expected to work with guidance from senior members of the team, on the development of all aspects of in-house application platforms, and new projects.
The Junior Developer will support the Development Manager in the delivery of the IT department’s roadmap. This will include the following areas of activity, but will not be limited to:
- Implementing and maintaining best practice development methodologies
- Ensuring appropriate testing of code
- Researching and implementing latest methodologies and techniques
- Reporting progress to the Development Manager
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Knowledge of C#.net and the .NET framework is preferable but not required.
- Knowledge of Agile & Traditional system development methodologies is preferable but not required.
- Knowledge of T-SQL & Database design is preferable but not required.
- Strong communication skills
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Strong inter-personal skills