A private bank is seeking a Junior Administrator, to effectively undertake and assist with all tasks within the Banking Support section, ensuring that all deadlines are met, service level agreements, bank policies and procedures are adhered to and losses are kept to a minimum.
- Input new client onboardings
- Input static data amendments
- Check and prepare account closures
- Set up of Online users
- Prepare Interest certificates/audit requests
- Activate online passwords
- Fully support the Relationship/Account Manager functions so as to provide an excellent and first-class service to the bank
- Provide administrative support to assist with other Banking Support functions when requested from time to time
- Ability to produce quick and accurate work
- Ability to maintain high standards of customer service and adherence to written procedures whilst working under pressure and to retain a calm persona dealing with staff and clients.
- Customer care/service techniques and skills
- Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven IT user skills & knowledge of network applications including Microsoft Office