Our client is seeking a Junior Administrator/ Banking Support to join their team. The candidate will effectively undertake and assist with all tasks within the Banking Support section, ensuring that all deadlines are met, service level agreements, bank policies and procedures are adhered to and losses are kept to a minimum.
The successful candidate will set up of online users, activate Butterfield online passwords and to fully support the Relationship/Account Manager functions so as to provide an excellent and first-class service to the Bank’s clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good customer care/service techniques and skills
• Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven IT user skills & knowledge of network applications including Microsoft Office
• The ability to work under own initiative
• The ability to produce quick and accurate work
• The ability to maintain high standards of customer service and adherence to written procedures whilst working under pressure and to retain a calm persona dealing with staff and clients