Our client is looking for a Personal Insurance Broker to work with and support colleagues to ensure the delivery of a high quality customer service and all business objectives by themselves and their colleagues.
The chosen candidate will make a positive contribution to the effectiveness of the Personal Insurance team by suggesting ways in which work systems and processes can be altered and improved.
The desired candidate will have:
- Certificate in Insurance (or equivalent) as a minimum examination qualification
- Mathematics and English language GCSE grades A to C (or equivalent) as a minimum examination qualification
- General knowledge and understanding of personal insurance theory and practice
- Awareness of the current personal insurance market
- Understanding of sales, cross-selling and negotiation to obtain and retain business
- Appreciation of the importance of providing a high quality service for both internal and external customers