A multi-jurisdictional specialist providing fund services is seeking an experienced Fund Accountant to report directly to the Client Accounts Director.
The role holder will provide day to day fund accounting, and financial reporting services to a portfolio of clients. Preparation of periodic financial reporting and providing assistance and advice, on accounting related matters.
- Preparating of financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Assisting, supervising, and reviewing the production of periodic management accounts and reports
- Providing advice and assistance to administration staff on accounting and bookkeeping matters
- Providing accounting information and advice to Client Directors as required
- Liaising with clients, including attendance at board meetings
- Supporting the audit process to ensure the completion of milestones and deadlines
- Maintaining and developing knowledge of private equity and fund accounting matters
- Preparing and reviewing of regulatory capital monitoring calculations
- Understanding and complying with anti-money laundering regulations and jurisdictional laws
The desirable candidate will hold a relevant accounting qualification with experience of IFRS and UK GAAP. You will be able to communicate effectively, have experience of supervising, guiding, and coaching staff and have a strong working knowledge of laws, rules, and the regulatory environment.