A large commercial business is seeking an ISP & Firewall Engineer to join their team for a 6-month period, to be responsible for the engineering provision, documentation, management and maintenance of ISP systems, Linux environment and internal Firewalls.
The desirable candidate will have the following:
- High level qualification in computer science or related field is desirable but not essential.
- Professional CISCO accreditation is desirable but not essential.
- Professional Microsoft accreditation is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in designing, administrating, and supporting Firewall systems is essential.
- Strong proven Linux operating systems knowledge is essential.
- Experience with Web hosting and DNS is desirable.
- Experience administrating Linux environments
- Experience configuring and maintaining stateful packet inspection or UTM Firewalls
- Experience with Radius for authentication and accounting
- Experience installing and supporting SQL server environments
- Experience administering DNS servers, BIND environments preferred