A fund administration company, specialising in private equity funds, is looking to recruit an Investor Services Administrator to join their team for 6-9 months.
- Investor on-boarding and ongoing investor relations, to include reviewing and responding to investor queries on a wide range of matters
- Ensuring investor communications are accurate and appropriate
- Processing transfers of partnership interests
- Ensuring the accurate maintenance of investor records
- Using and developing the General Partners’ investor database for maximum benefit to all parties
- Liaising with both internal and external counterparties
- To attend and contribute to team meetings
The desirable candidate must have strong client/customer service experience, experience of data processing, monitoring and analysis & the ability to interact with investors as well as other external and internal stakeholders.