Our client is looking for an Investment Analyst/Trader to report to the Head of Investment Management and Research and to focus on public equity investments. The role predominantly involves company analysis, financial modelling, equity valuation, trading execution and settlement.
The chosen candidate will assess businesses, their competitive environment, end-markets, and their business strategies and monitor and analyse the development of macroeconomic factors and overall capital market trends.
The desired candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or similar (minimum 2:1) and/or CISI Level 6 qualification status.
- 10 years’ experience in public capital markets – preferably client facing role in investment research, investment sales or similar.
- 8 years’ experience in financial modelling and application of valuation methods of investment opportunities (multi-asset).
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and career progression in complex organisations.
- Strong interest in Small- and Mid-Caps as well as track record of successful identification of investments - preferably in equities.
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of and network in European investment banking, investment management and brokerage.
- Experience using Microsoft 365 products.