Our client is seeking a Investment Fund and Risk Manager to take responsibility for the preparation and/or review of client risk reports and analysis thereof in line with agreed risk management criteria. Review of management information to portfolio mandates/strategies, offering documents and associated regulation.
This varied and exciting role will provide an opportunity to work in a fast-growing business, growing financial sector and develop wide experience in the following job aspects:
- Preparation of reports in line with risk management review checklist
- Reconciling investment portfolios and movements
- Investigate price movements to various sources, ascertain liquidity of portfolio in relation to regulation and rules thereof
- Statistical analysis of portfolios and production of management reports
- Managing allocated client relationships, liaison with the investment advisors, investment managers and boards as required
- Review of fund documents to ensure portfolios and valuations meet any regulation or fund restrictions and liaison with compliance on breaches
- Assist with regular compliance reporting
- Assist with the Preparation of board reports, breach reports and any board communication in conjunction with Senior Management
- Attendance at meetings and presentation of reports as required
Applicants will be educated to ‘A’ level standard, or equivalent, hold a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, in any of the above aspects, have excellent attention to detail and communications skills.