An international business is seeking an Investment Administrator to act in a vital support role to an individual or team of Investment Practitioners practicing in the sourcing, originating and managing of client investment mandates.
This encompasses all elements of client take-on, client liaison, administrative support, process management and record-keeping.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills:
- Good level of education with some relevant office experience
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Client relationship skills
- Ability to understand and implement all relevant procedures & compliance considerations for client take on and maintenance.
- Be able to research and assemble supporting documentation in respect of client take-on
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail.
- An understanding of the financial markets and instruments although useful is not essential.
- A strong work ethic