Our client is seeking an Insurance Technician, to take responsibility for the day-to-day insurance administration and assistance with underwriting and claims functions of a range of insurance licensed vehicles.
The role will be varied, and the successful candidate will gain invaluable re/insurance and ILS expertise which will allow for excellent career progression in the industry.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Be a good team player.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Good verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Ability to use initiative, be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Possess excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Commitment to continuous personal development.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to deliver excellent client service.
- No previous experience is required although taking professional exams is very much encouraged and will be facilitated by the company.