Our client is seeking an Insurance Manager to assume responsibility for the day-to-day insurance servicing of a portfolio of captive clients, ensuring that office and client business strategies, plans and insurance programme placements are achieved and that client service excellence is provided.
- Ensure all client deadlines in respect of insurance servicing issues are met at all times.
- Review of all insurance related matters for client Board meeting packs. Presentation of insurance related matters to client Directors at Board Meetings.
- Review of contract wordings and calculation of premiums (as required) to ensure insurance programmes are fit for purpose and in compliance with relevant regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Responsible for development of sound business relations with client staff responsible for insurance related matters.
- Acts as a resource for the Company in whatever capacity necessary in order to ensure consistency of approach and the achievement of budgetary objectives.
- Actively manages the identification and development and ongoing training/education of staff working for the Manager.
Applicants must hold an ACII qualification or be close to attaining the designation, have at least five years general insurance experience and a strong technical knowledge of the insurance and reinsurance industry, possess a competent ability to assess, underwrite and price risk exposure and have previous experience within the captive insurance industry is desirable.