An actuarial office has a vacancy for an Insurance Analyst to join their Actuarial Insurance department.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting in the preparation of data and calculations for standard actuarial valuations and consultancy services.
- Calculating, checking and analysing financial reports.
- Preparing and checking standard valuation reports and producing communications and reports for clients.
- Being responsible for checking the work of other team members.
- Maintaining a high standard in communications with clients, whether by phone or in writing.
- Providing support to other staff of BWCI as required.
- Using Excel workbooks and various specialist actuarial software systems to complete calculations and analyses for insurance clients.
Applicants must have a minimum of two A-levels at grade “A” or “B” or past experience working in a quantitative role in a financial services company, have proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel are a minimum requirement.
A degree in a numerate subject could be beneficial but is not essential.