A private bank is seeking an Institutional Custody Officer to assist with the identification of any opportunities to promote the Bank’s Custody and Custodian/Trustee services through business development or cross selling.
The role holder will assist the Custody Relationship Managers.
- Excellent communicator confident in dealing with all levels of personnel up to director level and at times their underlying clients, both corporate and individual.
- Good working knowledge of local KYC/CDD requirements and account opening processes.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Working knowledge of the securities markets including funds, hedge funds and other alternate investments and the dealing processes of such asset classes.
- Desired working knowledge of funds and any regulatory responsibilities