A private bank is seeking an Institutional Custody Administrator/Officer to assist the Relationship Managers and Officers where the Bank provides Custody and Custodian Trustee services to Funds and other institutional clients.
The role holder will assist in meeting departmental financial and business goals and ensure good communication lines are maintained with other departments within the Bank.
- Excellent communicator confident in dealing with all levels of personnel up to director level and at times their underlying clients, both corporate and individual.
- An innovative approach to assisting in managing client relationships including the ability to consider enhancements and improvements to existing operative processes and system functionality.
- Working knowledge of local KYC/CDD requirements and account opening processes.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Desired knowledge of the securities markets including funds, hedge funds and other alternate investments and the dealing processes of such asset classes.