A well-established IT business is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Services Engineer, to provide technical advice, implementation, support and maintenance services, and to ensure the availability of systems and services to both internal and external clients.
- Provide 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line engineering support to our external and internal clients.
- Ensure conformity with the agreed processes, procedures and standards, as well as accurate and timely completion of the associated required documentation.
- Ensure client satisfaction regarding the delivered services.
- Provide resource for projects and managed service engagements as directed.
- Assist in the delivery of internal improvement projects when required.
Skills, knowledge and expertise:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar technical role is required, as well as previous customer service/facing experience
- The MCSA in Server 2016 (or equivalent) or be working towards this qualification is desired.
- ITIL Foundation
- A clean driving licence is essential in this role.
- Experience is required of supporting Microsoft server and desktop based operating systems.
- Experience required in using and supporting the fundamental areas of servers and desktops (AD, DNS, GPO and DHCP etc).
- Must have knowledge with virtual platforms (VMware and/or Hyper-V).
- Experience with the core software our clients use (Citrix, Exchange, Office 365, WSUS).
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are required.