A private bank is seeking an candidate to manage discretionary investment portfolios in line with client objectives and Investment Committee recommended asset allocations in an efficient manner.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Manage portfolios according to the established investment and dealing process for discretionary clients
- Perform ongoing investment controlling, performance and risk monitoring of the portfolios
- Move non-restricted portfolios in line with assigned recommended portfolio in an agreed timeframe with adherence to the clients requirements
- Support Portfolio Managers and Chief Investment Officer on management of bespoke portfolios
- Provide portfolio management support to Private Bankers
- Ensure when dealing that the implementation and book build procedure is met and covers the entire book of business within the established time frame
- Provide all clients with the same investment experience for their given risk profile
- Maintain full, accurate files/notes of Portfolio Management correspondence/conversations using core systems to store.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in portfolio management
- Project Management skills
- Strong team player
- Good communicator both internal and external clients
- Good knowledge of economics and global financial markets.
- Understands currencies, knows about varying political situations and environmental information.
- Knowledge of all asset vehicles and an understanding of their appropriateness under varying circumstances in applying them to client portfolios.
- Business or Finance Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Level 4 qualification - Regulated Qualifications Framework