A large hospitality business is looking to recruit an HR Manager to join their team, to provide a professional, commercial and effective HR service limiting business risks through the application of legal knowledge and company procedures.
- Provide advice and guidance to Managers and team members on all employment related matters.
- Develop and apply employment practices and frameworks within all relevant statutory legal parameters that are commercial and risk aware.
- Coach and develop the management team to improve people management capability.
- Manage, develop and support the recruitment process to ensure the group attract, recruit and select distinctive and capable team members, including Recruitment Days, College briefs and initiatives, work experience programmes etc.
- Responsible for maintaining all administration requirements for HR within Data Protection requirements, including monthly and ad-hoc reporting, analysing trends and seeking solutions to address identified needs.
- Manage the Employee Relations activities, including change management, employee communications and notice boards, staff accommodation and accommodation audits, employee welfare, disciplinary, grievance, disputes and unauthorised absences
- Co-ordinate and deliver identified Training & Development solutions
Applicants must have excellent communication skills, have previous experience in hospitality and retail, strong IT skills, have previous HR experience and be a team player.