A large financial services firm with modern offices is looking to recruit an HR Administrator, to provide efficient administration support to the Learning & Development and HR lifecycle Teams.
- Take ownership for the work permit and employment permit application and administration process, including sending applications to Immigration and Housing Departments, respectively.
- Produce accurate reports as and when required and assist in populating the monthly HC Report and Staff Updates.
- New joiner onboarding; Prepare onboarding documentation and schedules, run ‘Welcome Day’ for new starters (linking in with L&D and other IFS Team, Coaches and buddies)
- Leaver process; be accountable for the end-end leaver process (including exit interviews) across all resignations
- Updating the starter and leaver pipeline with employee information
- Employee relations: Prepare documents and take minutes in ER cases
- General administration and projects within life cycle of employees: Assist as required
- Deploy and communicate required e-learns to target audience and then track completion against set deadlines
- Maintain training trackers with exam results and student progress including compiling student feedback during performance cycles
- Book and liaise with venues for classroom-based training
The desirable candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy and have 1 -2 years prior experience in HR or an office environment.