Are you an experienced Compliance Manager? A world leading administrative services company is seeking a Head of Risk and Compliance to join their team.
- Assisting the Managing Director in liaising with the Guernsey Financial Services Commission
- Acting as MLRO dealing with regulatory and money laundering enquiries
- Providing leadership, management and control to the compliance team including assisting with staff development, engaging fully with performance reviews and ensuring delegated tasks are completed
- Monitoring and controlling new business to ensure they comply with all regulatory requirements and internal procedures
- Updating internal procedures and policies as required
- Reviewing and following up internal and external audit reports and recommendations
- Proactively keep an up-to-date awareness of Guernsey Regulatory developments
Evidence of relevant experience in regulated finance or professional services is essential, along with a relevant professional qualification. In addition, management experience and a proactive approach to your worked is needed. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, get in touch to register!